-
October 22nd, 2005, 06:18 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Found this and thought it might be fun to do?
Maybe it could be added as a permanent feature at the top of the board.
Add your location HERE
<font color="#FF0099"><font size="1">[ November 01, 2005 03:47 PM: Message edited by: **Andy The Cat** ]</font></font>
<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ November 19, 2005 05:11 PM: Message edited by: **Andy The Cat** ]</font>
-
October 22nd, 2005, 06:23 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Just tried the link and it's under maintenance.....i'll try again later.
-
October 22nd, 2005, 08:05 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
October 22nd, 2005, 09:09 PM
#4
Inactive Member
hey Ian,
is it a bordercollie?
what a sweetie [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 22nd, 2005, 09:31 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Added myself too.
I did it twice...and now at the bottom there are two of me...Take one out Andy!!!
-
October 22nd, 2005, 09:37 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Hey raggz I can only see ya on there once at the moment!?!?!!?
-
October 22nd, 2005, 09:40 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Ok you lot, What pic shall we use for the group picture on the map to represent Glitzinet?
-
October 22nd, 2005, 09:41 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Added myself but can you remove the one where I put "Wales, England"? I found my town of Merthyr Tydfil and did that one instead.
-
October 22nd, 2005, 09:42 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Hang on... nope I am only there once under Merthyr Tydfil so that is fine [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 22nd, 2005, 09:44 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Andii Vamp was on there twice, so I have deleted one. Is that ok Andii?
Good to see everyone has posted a pic! Let's see who's 1st to back out of postin a pic. Mind you Mr Glamster comes near the bottom of the list with the collie pic [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks